We have recently elected a new Executive Committee
- Lorna Blackwood
- Kevin Dempsey (Secretary)
- Sheila Crear (Treasurer)
- Ed Connolly (Chair)
- Terry Lynch
- Nicola McDowall
- (to be announced)
- Islam Molla
- Paul Tanner
EMU’s FUTURE PLANS
- To be more representative of all adult mental health service users in the London Borough of Enfield.
- To strive to hear the views of every adult mental health service user in the London Borough of Enfield.
- To strive to ensure every adult mental health service user in the London Borough of Enfield knows EMU exists.
- To provide group advocacy for all adult mental health service users in the London Borough of Enfild.
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Timing: At 5.30 pm on the first Wednesday of every month unless otherwise agreed.
Location: Meeting Room, 53 Lancaster Road, Enfield EN2 OBU.
Attendees:All Executive Committee Members, EMU staff and prospective Committee Members.
Duration: Approximately 1 hr 30mins.
Scope: To discuss and pursue the charitable business of EMU.
Objectives: These are as follows:
- To make decisions on policy and procedures
- To discuss and pursue issues arising
- To review and clear action points
- To raise new action points
- To plan future events
- To share information on matters of interest
Minutes:There will minutes taken at every meeting, which shall include any Action Points.
Action Points: These will be cleared by the next meeting on 5th September by Lorna Blackwood.